Spring 2022 Updates/COVID-19
Reminder to Complete Booster Self-Certification form
February 22, 2022
Dear Fresno State employees,
As a gentle reminder, students, faculty, and staff who are on-campus this semester are required to receive a vaccine booster in accordance with the CSU’s updated COVID-19 vaccination policy.
Faculty (Unit 3) and non-represented staff (including managers and auxiliary employees) are required to provide proof of a booster shot by Feb. 28, 2022.
Please follow these steps to upload your proof of booster vaccination:
- Log into your MyFresnoState portal.
- Click on Employee Self-Service
- Click on COVID-19 Self-Certification
- In Section I, enter the Date you received your booster in the section as indicated
- Update the Manufacturer if different to your previous submission
- In Section III, delete the existing image and upload a new image or PDF of your updated vaccination proof (original vaccination and booster)
- Click Submit
Other represented employees will not be subject to this booster requirement until the CSU concludes the meet-and-confer process with the remaining labor unions.
We are encouraging everyone who is booster-eligible to get a COVID-19 booster shot as soon as possible in order to protect yourself and our Fresno State community. The University is offering the following COVID-19 vaccination/booster clinic (at no cost) for students, faculty and staff in North Gym 118:
- Friday March 11: 10 am - 1pm
As a reminder, all students and employees who have attested to a medical or religious exemption (including those who are booster eligible) are required to test weekly at the COVID-19 Testing Center, located at the Student Recreation Center.
Thank you for demonstrating responsibility by doing your part in protecting yourself and our campus community.
Vice President for Administration and Chief Financial Officer