Spring 2022 Updates/COVID-19
Fresno State will no longer require masks to be worn indoors beginning March 14 for students and employees who meet the following criteria:
- Have not been in close contact with someone ill with COVID-19 within the past ten days (vaccinated or not)
- Have not tested positive for COVID-19 within the past ten days (for those who exited isolation early after having tested negative after the 5th day of illness)
While masks will no longer be required, we strongly encourage their use, as face coverings are still a valuable tool in the fight against COVID-19, especially in large group settings. We fully support and respect those who wish to continue wearing face coverings.
Individuals can pick up face coverings, provided at no cost, at any of the following locations:
- University Student Union
- Student Health and Counseling Center
- Student Housing Atrium
- Student Recreation Center COVID Testing Site (north east gym, near the Save Mart Center Box office)
The University has a variety of the most-commonly used supplies available at no cost to departments across campus (these items are funded by federal HEERF institutional funding):
- Disposable surgical masks
- KN95 masks
- bottles of hand sanitizer
- Clorox disposable wipes
Departments may request any of these supplies, please fill out this order form.