We are still required to follow the health and safety guidelines that were communicated on June 21, 2021.
These health and safety protocols do not apply to instructional activities (classroom/laboratory) or intercollegiate athletic events. Guidelines for these activities and events will be provided in the near future.
Indoor Meetings and Events (On-Campus/Off-Campus)
- Make room reservations using 25Live or the applicable scheduling process for a particular space.
- Reduced room capacity is no longer required.
- Provide hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes. (Request supplies online from the campus Warehouse)
- Contact Facilities Management to schedule any additional cleaning services.
- Face Coverings:
- All members of our campus community (students, employees, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated) are encouraged but not required to wear a face covering indoors.
- Physical Distancing:
- There are no longer any physical distancing requirements.
- Event guests (who are not employees or students):
- Event invitations to community guests should include the reminders shared below.
- Event organizers may download this information to post at the event entrance and for use on social media and event flyers.
- Guests should complete the Daily Health Screening Questionnaire in advance of coming to campus. If the screening questionnaire results in the guest receiving a red X, the guest should not attend the event.
- If guests become ill within two (2) days after the event, they must notify the event host. The host will then contact the campus Office of EHS/Risk Management at 559.278.6910 or via email@example.com.
Outdoor Events and Activities
- Face coverings are not required regardless of vaccination status, but highly encouraged if cannot socially distance.
- There are no physical distancing requirements.
If you have any questions about following these guidelines, contact Lisa Kao, director of Environmental Health and Safety/Risk Management at firstname.lastname@example.org or Amy Luna, manager of Emergency Operations at email@example.com.