Spring 2022 Updates/COVID-19
Updated Event Protocols
May 12, 2022
Dear Campus Community,
As we near the end of the academic semester and prepare for commencement activities, we wanted to share some updated guidance for in-person meetings and events. End of year celebrations are an exciting time for everyone and we would appreciate your continued diligence when planning such events and activities by following the below guidelines.
Indoor Meetings and Events (On-Campus/Off-Campus):
- Make room reservations using 25Live or the applicable scheduling process for a particular space.
- Reduced room capacity is no longer required.
- Provide hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes. (Request supplies online from the campus Warehouse)
- Contact Facilities Management to schedule any additional cleaning services.
Face coverings are not required, but highly encouraged.
There are no longer any physical distancing requirements.
Event invitations to community guests should include the reminders shared below. Event organizers may download this information here to post at the event entrance and for use on social media and event flyers.
- Guests should complete the Daily Health Screening Questionnaire in advance of coming to campus. If the screening questionnaire results in the guest receiving a red X, the guest should not attend the event.
- If guests become ill within two (2) days after the event, they must notify the event host. The host will then contact the campus Office of EHS/Risk Management at 559.278.7422 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about following these guidelines, please feel free to contact Lisa Kao, Director of Environmental Health and Safety/Risk Management at email@example.com or Amy Luna, Manager of Emergency Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vice President for Administration and Chief Financial Officer